If you do not know the whereabouts of your spouse and you are in no position to trace your spouse, the good news is that you can still divorce through Substitutive Service Divorce.

You may complete the Online Substitutive Service Divorce Form or contact our office to discuss the matter directly with one of our Divorce Attorneys.

  • The Application for Substitutive Service will be prepared on your behalf.
  • The Notice of Motion and Affidavit will be prepared from the questionnaire.
  • The Affidavit will be mailed / e-mail to you.
  • Sign the Affidavit in front of a Commissioner of Oaths and mail it back.
  • A case number and first court appearance date will be obtained from the High Court.
  • First Court Appearance – Our advocate will appear on your behalf to obtain permission to advertise in the newspaper.
  • When permission is granted an advertisement will be placed.
  • Second Court Appearance – You will be notified of all relevant information to attend the court appearance with our    Advocate to finalise the divorce.
  • Your Final Order of Divorce is available approximately seven (7) working days after your court appearance.

Get Your FREE Telephonic ConsultationContact Us